Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment-Drymount press
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:30:09 -0400

There was quite a discussion on CompuServe 3 or 4 years ago. At that time,
it seemed the bias seemed to be coastal. The east coasters (is that a word?)
were against dry mounting, the west coasters were in favour. There were also
some who said it was possible to undo a dry mount.

That being said, I am looking for one. Does anyone in Toronto have one for
sale?

Ken