Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA recomendations
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:43:03 -0400

Chris,
I would recomend Sherry Krauter (914-496-8834) based on my experience with
her. In July I sent her my 2 M2's for a CLA and it turned out that one of
them needed a complete overhaul, so, the price was less than $600 for both
cameras and took 2 weeks. The work was excellent. In June I had sent her 3
first generation M lenses ( 21, 35, 50) for a CLA, less than $200 and once
again 2 weeks. You may be frustrated getting ahold of her she works at night
(usually till 2am)
Steve
Annapolis