Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA recomendations
From: cmadigan <cmadigan@top.monad.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:13:57 -0400

I find that my M-3 shutter is sticking especially at slower speeds and
wish to send it out for a CLA. I live in south west New Hampshire. From
what I can glean from various postings I could send it to Leica New
Jersey or to some one named Sherry. Any preferences or recommendations.
Is it better to send it direct or through my local camera store. Any
rough idea of costs (for budgeting purposes only). And could someone
furnish Sherry's full name address etc.. Is there another option for a
good repair person?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Chris Madigan