Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 02:32:03 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:
><Snip>
> Yes.  However, the M6 apparently has not heard of exposures longer than one
> second.  Additionally, I almost invariably work with the camera held in the
> hand.  If I'm going to use a tripod, it makes more sense to use an SLR.
>
>   -- Anthony

A tripod technique does not require longer camera timed settings then one
second. Just B. You just count them out yourself, use your watch or whatever or
say one one thousand or just hold it open until it feels right. That's had
Edward Weston did. In some ways an M6 makes a better tripod technique camera
because you don't have to worry about mirror lock up.
Mark Rabiner