Subject: Re: [Leica] Sunlight in the lens
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:50:57 +0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> > I think the safest thing for you to do is only take your cameras out
> at night.
>
> But for that I'd need a... a Noctilux!

We've already told you so. There's really no way around the Nocti. The
nice thing for you about the Nocti is that it's not an ordinary lens; it
has a strong "fingerprint" of it's own. You'll be able to ask lots and
lots and lots and lots of questions about it, and subsequently refute
the answers. Come on, Anthony... be a man about it, and get one
tomorrow!

Bernard.