Subject: [Leica] Re: Image Archieving
From: "Joseph E. Hayes" <jeh50@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:56:51 -0700

Not being a professional photographer only archieve (record) the images
I am interested in printing -

Image Name
Slide or negative
B&W or Color
35mm or 2 1/4

Everything goes into a loose leaf book and the negative sheets
numbered.  I them used the database capabilities of Claris on my old,
but simple MAC and can retrieve based on any of those criteria.

I also note who printed the image...either myself or a professional lab
and when printed.

I do have over a 1,500 images but only try to manage those I enjoy the
most.

JEH