Subject: Re: [Leica] Low Pressure Sodium
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:17:06 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

I shot Tri x of my family in a restaurant parking lot last night under Low
Pressure Sodium. As I recall from having sold them in the 70's 10 watts of Low
Pressure Sodium is the same as 100 tungsten. The most efficient form of lighting
you can buy! When they introduced them In Chicago in the late sixties we thought
they were anti riot lights with a mellowing effect. They are now the light in
your Thomas or Duka safelights, naturally safe with little or no additional
filtration!. In color a who knows effect but in black and white it's no big deal!
Mark Rabiner!