Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon 300 2.8 vs Leica SLR lens
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:43:47 +0200

From: . . <toto__oz@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 21:20
Subject: [Leica] Nikon 300 2.8 vs Leica SLR lens

> Also no Pulitzer prize has ever been awarded to a photo taken
> with a Leica SLR.

Pulitzer Prizes are awarded to people, not equipment, so I'm not sure what this
says, if anything.

> I like to here comments on the death of the Leica SLR
> bodies or better yet when are they going to be born.

I buy all Nikon equipment for my SLRs.  I've never tried Leica SLR equipment,
but most people seem to be lukewarm about it at best.  As I see it, for SLRs,
you buy Nikon, and for rangefinders, you buy Leica.  And for TVs, you buy Sony.
And so on.  But everyone is entitled to his opinion, and a bit of competition is
always a good thing.

  -- Anthony