Subject: [Leica] Re: BALUG meet!!!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:49:42 -0700

A better plan would be to have an "all" day outing, including sunset on the
coast somewhere, eg; Pigeon Point, Golden Gate, etc. Then have your film
processed a day or so later, then plan an evening get together for a slide
show. That way the day out could be on a Saturday or Sunday, and we could
stay out until after sunset. Sunrise to sunset anyone???

Jim