Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:16:41 -0500

At 01:13 AM 9/22/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>No, I'm assuming that people who are paranoid about having their kids
>photographed in public are jumping to this conclusion.  At least that was the
>point I was trying to illustrate.

And that's what we've been saying. That it IS ridiculous, but we have to
respect it anyway. And get over it, talk to them and get on with the
pictures. What's so hard about that?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us."  - Calvin and Hobbes