Subject: Re: [Leica] Curtain problem or what? Need your help!
From: chefurka@sympatico.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:54:48 GMT

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:20:28 +0200, Anthony Atkielski
<anthony@atkielski.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, and most local camera repair shops have it.  If you ask them,
they'll probably run your shutter  through its paces for free.

>Is there some reason why an M6 shutter would fall out of adjustment?

Taking 10 or 15 thousand frames over the course of a year might tire
even a Nikon shutter :-)  But the serious answer is "better safe than
sorry".

Paul Chefurka