Subject: Re: [Leica] Anthony ?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:11:36 -0700

Larry Kopitnik wrote:

> Anthony overlooked one point in his self-summary. Just slipped his mind,
> I'm sure.
>
> He neglected to mention that he's been banned from the Nikon list. Barred
> from again participating,  for his ceaseless, repetitive and increasingly
> pointless arguements, quickly overwhelming the list. Ask him about digital
> photography (it will soon replace film-based photography, and that's a
> certainty, per Anthony) or depth-of-field (it's mostly irrelevant, Anothony
> says). Disagree and he'll disagree with you endlessly, or until he has made
> the final post.
>
> A recent post to the Nikon list mentioned that Anthony was now a part of
> the LUG. Posts followed expressing deep sympathy for the Leica list.
>
> Larry

A tackier post I have never seen.
Anthony's posts have been quite voluminous but not repetitive or pointless or
particullaly dogged and I like most of what he says.
I think he is far from driving us crazy here and never will.
Screw the Nikon list! What do they know?!
You however Larry, wax endlessly lyrical about your Nikons and their optics and
loudly gong the death bell for the R8 quoting endless facts and figures to
support your argument.
I would kill for an R8 and my Nikons collect dust. I use them for macro period.
Happy Nikon!
Mark Rabiner