Subject: Re: [Leica] Anthony's response!
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ted,

Not sure why you felt the need to apologize to the LUG
but what the heck.  As you said yourself, "I'm and old
fart of 70..."  Personally I sort of figured that was
enough of an explanation and that we all ought to cut
you some slack.  I was always taught that "old farts"
could get away with a lot of stuff others couldn't.
;-)

Be that as it may, you are a gentleman and an
inspiration.

don