Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V11 #90
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:28:20 +0400

Eric Welch wrote:

> At 09:37 AM 9/21/99 +0100, Johnny Deadman wrote:
> >Source?
>
> My friend, who is a professional counselor of sexually abused
> children.

She should get out more. See more healthy people. If Freud would have
spent less time with his ill, he wouldn't have been so categoric. Being
a pro at something and gathering statistics about touchy subjects are
quite different things. Or is sexual abuse no longer touchy? Perhaps
it's hip to say you've been abused. I pity those who have been through
such ordeal, but I don't just believe every claim at face value.

Bernard.