Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:07:05 -0700

There was a well publicized study with similar results in the late 80s -
early 90s. I can't name it for reference, it's been too long. But, it was
from a supposedly reputable source and was widely cited. After some
criticism, it turned out that the definition of "molest" used was so broad
that it included things like mistakenly walking in on a male family member
using the bathroom as well as "you show me yours - I'll show you mine" games
between children of comparable ages.

Bryan