Subject: Re: [Leica] clandestine photographs of other people
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:24:56 +0200

From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 16:10

> I'm way ahead of you, Jim :-)  In fact I carry a small
> album of 4x6 prints showing my progress so far.  The
> first page of the album has my club membership card
> and some business cards from my day job so that people can
> contact me for prints if they wish.

Maybe business cards alone would suffice.  After all, a psycho isn't likely to
want to clearly identify himself, and conversely, if you are taking pictures of
someone, it seems they have a moral right of sorts to at least know who you are.

Of course, club membership cards and business cards are easy to forge, so this
would never be proof for someone who was really paranoid.

  -- Anthony