Subject: [Leica] Re: darker area at the top of pictures
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:28:15 -0000

From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca wrote:

>I have noticed, intermittently, a darker area at the top of my
pictures.

>This darker area does show the picture. It just looks as if this
portion
was under exposed.

I had this problem with my M6 earlier this summer, but no-one on the
LUG came up with a solution.

I subsequently ran a test film through the camera, and saw no
repetition of the problem.

You made several references to sky and sea - perhaps this problem only
appears in very bright lighting conditions.

Regards,

Doug Richardson