Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:What I Did Today...or...GET A LIFE
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:48:35 +0200

From: <sandyquandt@centuryinter.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 02:36
Subject: [Leica] Re:What I Did Today...or...GET A LIFE

> I raised my M6 when another (adult) fan who was leaning
> across the table into the shot exclaimed, "Don't take my
> picture!" My thought was, "Then get out of the
> frame, pal."

Why did you just think it, and not actually say it?

I hate having my picture taken by people who know who I am, as I don't want
anyone to know what I look like.  But I don't care much about strangers taking
my picture, because they don't know me, anyway.  Nobody is going to point to me
in their photo album and say, "Hey, isn't that Anthony?"

  -- Anthony