Subject: RE: [Leica] 'street photography'
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:55:00 +0100

Greetings Ian,
yes, the LUG meet was fun in London, let us know the next time you're
passing. The Beaumont Newhall book I recently quoted was the one bought at
that remainder shop on Charing Cross Road, a very good read.
An excellent photographic friend of mine, and a Leica user, has now amassed
an excellent portfolio of shots from cars, the worrying aspect is that
they're all taken when he's driving! I think your style has a certain note
of safety involved! Most likely you'll live longer than him...

best regards,

Jem