Subject: Re: [Leica] true revolution in the darkroom
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:03:20 -0500

At 11:53 PM 9/20/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>The quality of a Leica lens is quite obvious even in a very ordinary film
>scan.
>You don't need anything special to see it.

You and I know that, but don't tell that to the doubters. I used to work
with a part-time technician who said she always knew when I was using my M6
because "The pictures always scan in better." I was using Canon SLRs at the
time.

She is not some hack, either. She conducts photo workshops with a prominent
photographer in Southern Oregon, and is well known for her figure photography.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.one sees the glass half full, another, the glass half
              empty. The engineer sees the glass twice as big as it has to be.