Subject: [Leica] Flash for my M6
From: Michael Hailey <hailey@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:02:44 -0500

I normally use a Metz 32 MZ-3, but when traveling I carry a Contax TLA
200 designed for their G cameras.  No special features but it is
extremely compact and has zoom settings for 28,35,45 & 90mm lenses
(guide number of 20 meters at the 35mm setting).  I've used a 21mm
Elmarit with it and it covers well.  Although not powerful or fancy it
looks almost like it was designed for the M cameras.

MikeH