Subject: [Leica] Nerd
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:28:27 +0100

This is really nerdy, but an off-list email exchange just made me think of
it.

Are there any sources for finding out which photographers used which films
and developers? I don't mean the usual suspects like Weston and Adams, I
mean less obvious candidates like Frank and HCB and Winogrand and Meyerowitz
and tous les autres. Also modern masters like Salgado and McCullin and so
on.

If not, could someone help me compile such a list? It can go on my web page
together with the divided developer info when I get time to put it up.

Thanks,

- --
Johnny Deadman

"The secret of playwriting can be given in two maxims: stick to the point
and whenever you can, cut".