Subject: [Leica] Yeah, right
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:40:23 +0100

>  If you piss someone off and later I try
> to take his picture and he breaks my nose, I will factor you into my
> negative feelings...

Hmmm. Do you think he would tell you about me before or after he broke your
nose?

Seriously, you are blaming the wrong target.

Plus, as I have said elsewhere, anyone I piss off on the street is perfectly
welcome to take a pop at me.

But being cheeky is *NOT* the same as pissing people off.

The only people who have *ever* been angry with me for taking their picture
have been:

drug addicts
people selling stolen property
members of the mafia

I am not talking about photojournalism here, which is entirely different.
These were all people I encountered street shooting.

If any of these break your nose, Paul, come and talk to me.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him" - Thoreau