Subject: [Leica] QC
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:42:07 -0400

For those of you who are worried that Leica is doing bad things to it's
customers through poor QC you should know that we fair very well. When
"C" released it's latest pro version camera  it's my understanding that
the first three shipments were returned because of defects. When you
look at this in light of the "Big Picture" it really speaks poorly of
the entire industry and not just one company. Really it speaks poorly of
the attitude that a lot of hourly workers have (from time to time)
and I really believe this is the trickle down theory in effect.
Cheers Wilber