Subject: RE: [Leica] Corel Photo-Paint V-8
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 00:38:45 +0200

I use it. When I bought it (one year ago), it was better that Photoshop (PS)
because it had an unlimited levels of undo. I did not use PS 5 a lot but from
what I remember, the functionalities were almost equal. I guess PS 5.5 is better
but I don't use all the functions anyway. IMHO, you found a real bargain.

Beware though, you will need at least a 266 MHz machine and more than 128 MB RAM
(and Fast Ethernet if you are on a LAN) to use it with some comfort. It seems
slower than PS. Don't forget to download the patches you'll find on Corel site,
too.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)