Subject: RE: [Leica] 50 'cron or 'lux - or Canon?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 07:01:46 +0100

In truth I couldn't tell it apart from the Summilux that I have now, it was
always rated as one of the three best lenses that Canon produced,
supposedly equivalent to the Leitz lenses of the 60's, along wih the 35/2
and the 100/2.
I sold it to Joe Berenbaum to fund the purchase of an SL2, I had absolutely
no complaints about it whatsoever.

best regards,

Jem