Subject: Re: [Leica] Sound on archive footage
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:09:35 -0700

How long would it take to hear an atomic bomb from a typical shot of it?
Mark Rabiner
By the way I was in a large rainy forest in Montana this May and a large tree
fell with a very loud noise which I plainly heard and actually scared the &^%
out of me. So that old thing about "if the tree falling making a sound? I can
tell you there is definite immediate upfront sound. More warning would be nice
but no.
Mark Rabiner