Subject: Re: [Leica] Do you have a name?
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:38:04 -0400

<<Mr Schmidt:

Since I was just corrected in another thread for not following the Leica
secret handshake and signing my name, I will respond. I am happy to sign my
name when I remember to do it -- I'm not hiding anything -- but how do you
know I'm who I say I am? Am I REALLY Bob McEowen? Or am I really Joe Schmo
masqurading as Bob McEowen? I'd say if the person's comments sound
reasonable
and have a ring of truth to them what does it matter? If it's a legitimate
question who cares who wrote it? I've just been reading this group for a
couple of days and I'm getting the distinct impression the things that
people
say about Leica users are true?>>

Joe Schmo (or is it Bob McEowen)
Your Right.  Now you tell us.