Subject: Re: [Leica] 135MM F3.4 Question
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:31:58 -0700

Jerald Rosenfeld wrote:

> Does anybody have any experience with this lens?
> Jerry Rosenfeld

APO
I have and as good as you would ever guess it was going to be it's twice better.
That's what happened to me. I could have gotten a 24 and I got this instead, a
rash move.
The Leica M6 is a very adapt telephoto camera despite what is commonly thought.
I'm sure part of this is psychological and I plan on testing it against a
previous generation lens: the 90 2.8 Elmarit which is in itself a marvel to see
how much better it really is. Unless I'm way off there is a definite difference.
Should according to Erwin Putz compare well to the newest 90 APO ASPH.
Mark Rabiner