Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photojournalistic integrity and masking
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:49:39 -0000

Nice, Steve....Speaking as a former ink stained retch I would only add the
following...

"There is no true objectivity; there is only, at best subjective truth."
B . D. Colen

It applies to photo journalism as well as to print. We all bring our
preconceived notions to stories. All we can do is bend over backwards to
make sure that we are fair. Period.