Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #71
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:04:22 -0400

On 14 Sept. 1999 Pascal wrote:

> Paul, are you sure that you are using the right SCA shoe? (you need SCA
> 3501). This shoe is built into the SF20 but not in the Metz flashes (so
> you can use them with different camera makes). In order to make them work
> with a given brand of camera, you need the brand-specific shoe.
>
> Pascal

Thanks Pascal (and Dan) for the right information that I was overlooking in my naiveté with
the new SCA 3000 system.  I did NOT have the right SCA shoe and I have already ordered one
from Tamarkin.  I trust this will set everything right.  If I have any more problems I'll be
sure to inquire again.  This user's group is a GREAT source of Leica information thanks to
caring and knowledgeable contributors such as Dan and Pascal among many others.  I am grateful
for your help.

Paul