Subject: Re: [Leica]HAS ANYONE MADE A PICTURE LATELY? OR USED THEIR LEICA? long
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:54:46 -0400

A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:

> Well, I have.  Twas last weekend. I received my pictures back today.
> They where good
> pictures, some of them, but they where the last pictures of it's kind.
> Why? I'll tell you.

Horst:  I hardly know where to start, or how to comment, on your tale of
mushrooms and cow crap.  About the best I have ever heard regarding
photography, although I am sure, at the time, you weren't very amused.

This story has the kernel of a comic opera, or at least, a report on 60
minutes.

Glad all turned out well, and that you are enjoying the Noctilux.  BTW, who
was the maker of that bag Horst!

Glad you came out whole, with good images, and now are able to laugh about
things.  Brother!

Elliot