Subject: [Leica] back again
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:03:34 -0700

After a few years hiatus from Leica equipment, I've gone and bought
myself another Leica: a CL this time. Figured I'd sign up and see what
the LUG was up to.

I took the CL with me on a three week trip to the UK and I'm very pleased
with it, I like the size and the Summicron-C 40/2 lens is just right.
I've also purchased a Voigtlander Heliar Aspheric 15/4.5 lens for it ...
it's very impressive!

best,
Godfrey