Subject: [Leica] Desperately seeking 21mm
From: "Jon Ball" <jonballphotography@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:25:51 MST

Help anyone,

I am looking to purchase a 21mm lens for my M6 for my trip to NYC next week.
I have been diligently looking for one for about a month and missed every
opportunity. Now I have a week to get one. Why don't I just get one from
Tamarkin? I only have a budget of $1100 for the lens and finder. Anyone out
there want to part with one of their beloved 21's for a good cause.

The cause: I am going to NYC on my first "real" shoot. I was hired by a
local investment brokerage firm to make photographs of the big apple in B+W
with the plans to have them buy twelve of them in the 20x24 range.

As a portrait photographer I have been trying to get a break out of senior
photography and weddings and do what I love. This is a major step in the
right direction and would appreciate anyones consideration.

Thanks in advance

Jon Ball