Subject: Re: [Leica] About Jean l.Sieff
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:52:05 +0200

Christian,

The M3 comes in numerous variations. The most important change was probably the
introduction of single-stroke advance sometime in the 800.000s. M3s  are not
that cheap anymore, especially the ones with numbers over 1.000.000. I paid
1400 DM (700 EUR) for my M3 last year (no. 9xxxxx).

Kind regards,

Nathan

Christian Moreno wrote:

> Another question, finally I´m looking for a M3 as second body, which range
> of number should I look for? and wich will be a normal price for this
> camera?
>
> Best regards

- --
Nathan Wajsman