Subject: Re: [Leica] See the new R8 motordrive !
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:49:25 +0400

Pascal wrote:

> Per demand, I have put a picture of the new R8 motordrive on my web
> pages.
>
> Click on the link "Leica novelties" and you'll see the motordrive and
> the
> new P&S C1.

Okay, so it looks more or less like it was meant to look. I don't need
it, though. But I do want the strap. That would make my life complete.
So now I have to pay DM 1,500 for a a strap and then tote around a
motor-drive which I don't need? Could Leica please, please, please make
the strap attachable to the winder, somehow? Thank you.

Bernard

PS    Does this mean that we won't be able to make motordrive jokes
anymore? Oh, but then it probably will be defective for the first two
years, so we'll have lots more fun....