Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:55:25 -0700

ah Mark, little minds do like big words, don't they?.

it's interesting that you think anything you don't agree with is a lie.  that
says a lot about you.

I've had about two dozen visitors say they found my site from the link on the
Leica site.

they neglected to tell them they found me through the Hans Phalen's Leica Links
page at the Leica site.

Stephen