Subject: [Leica] 98% Leica
From: "Mary and Stan Kephart" <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:59:08 -0500

Hello Friends,

I'm reposting this message in case some of you missed it.  Also, because
when I first posted it a few days ago the text was kind of scrambled up.
Here goes.

Friends,

I was away awhile and have been lurking for a couple of weeks.

An old friend of mine, SH LINDEN, is having a show in Los Angeles.  When I
asked if he was showing any Leica pics this was his reply:

  "About 98% of the show is Leica, 1% 2 1/4 Bronica, and 1% Nikon F, FG, &
6006"

It might be worth a look-see.  If you go, tell him Mary sent you and let me
know how you liked the show.

Details:

New Alchemy Gallery
6906 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
323-933-6912
Gallery hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-5pm

OPENING RECEPTION: SATURDAY, 9/18  6:30PM-9:30PM

He's been out of photography for a number of years due to a problem with his
eye.  The photos are from the 60's and 70's when he worked as a stringer for
Magnum.  During his career he associated with Elliott Erwitt and HCB.  I
wish we could be there.