Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: glass plate negs (fin)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:45:09 -0500

At 11:44 AM 9/12/99 -0400, Paul Schiemer wrote:
>Eastman and Edison for their continuous roll technology <which opened the
>Barnack door>.

Great pun! :-)

BTW, Eastman was a thief, and had to pay $1,000,000 in damages to the guy
who really invented roll film.

>Let's just drop the whole thing; you're right, I'm wrong.

Whoa, we can't debate history without some disagreement? I'm sure we agree
more than it seems apparent here. Leica's place in history is certainly
more on-topic than some silly, or is that tilly - whatever that is - hats,
or booze or whatever. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't get no respect. I called a suicide prevention line and they tried
to talk me into it.  -- Rodney Dangerfield