Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital darkroom
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:38:28 -0500

At 11:31 AM 9/12/99 +0100, jon honeyball wrote:
>Pity that SGI are walking away from those desktop PC systems, isnt it.

They are? Stupid! Computers companies need the patience of Amazon.com to
wait for profits to build up. But stockholders only see to the next
quarterly report. (Leica should be scared!)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't get no respect. I called a suicide prevention line and they tried
to talk me into it.  -- Rodney Dangerfield