Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:54:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Marc James Small wrote:

> The last time we did the Tilley Hat thread, it turned out that the only
> folks who would admit to wearing hats were bald guys.  Now, allow me to
> enquire on this point again:  are there any of the hirsute among our number
> who actually wear hats?

Yes. I have a full head of hair (ok, a bit of a receeding hairline, but that
is just so I can display my magnificent forehead).

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~