Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Unresponsiveness
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:45:18 -0700

Sort of reminds me of last year: I ordered a Pradovit 300 slide projector from
Wall Street Camera and it arrived 30 days later from Leica-New Jersey rather
than WSC without the storage/carrying case I had also orderered. I called
Leica-NJ and was told they were out of stock and had placed an order with
Leica-Germany for more. Multiple calls later generated "we don't know when it
will be here". 60 days later, UPS arrived at my door with the case. Horrible
turnaround!

Terry