Subject: Re: [Leica] APO-ASPH Summicron 90
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:54:26 -0400

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I appreciate your post, but I am looking for comments from the few people
> who actually have the lens.

Dan,

I have one. It is surprisingly small/compact; significantly smaller than
the 75. 11-bladed aperture. The hood does not rotate(?!) Newfangled
internal focusing "pusher." Excellent build quality/design, but mine
arrived with an irritating spec of dust front and center, behind the
first element.

I am trying to shoot the blazes out of it but have not yet shot enough
to form an opinion about its optical performance.

Sorry for half an answer.

David W. Almy
Annapolis