Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 15:59:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

> Tim:
>
> It's wonderful being middle-aged.  At this point you get to do what you want,
> wear what you want and don't care what anyone thinks.

Shit.  I just turned 31, but I'm middle-aged already... ;-)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~