Subject: [Leica] Erwin's Coming To America
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:32:18 EDT

Here's the opportunity all you LUGgers have been waiting for!

Our own Erwin Puts, LUG legend, will be coming to Chicago to attend the LHSA
Annual Meeting Oct. 21-24, 1999.  Erwin will also be a featured speaker on
our program Oct. 23.  Erwin will speak on the new generation of Leica lens
designers.  Here's your chance to get to know Erwin up close and personal.

I also learned yesterday that in addition to Roger Horn, President of Leica
USA and Stefan Daniel, Overall Leica Product Manager at Leica AG, we will
have two additional guests from Leica Solms at our meeting.  Hanns Peter
Cohn, new President of Leica AG and Berkard Kiesel of the Leica AG board of
directors will also be in attendance.

If you haven't made plans yet to attend the LHSA Annual Meeting in Chicago,
do so NOW!  Don't let this rare opportunity to meet and speak with some of
the most important people in the world of Leica pass you by!

You must be an LHSA member to attend.  I will be more than happy to send you
an application.  You can either e-mail me at Leicaman56@aol.com or call me at
800-755-5342.

Bill Rosauer