Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digital darkroom: $20 per Snap
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:18 +0100 (BST)

Dave Rogers wrote:

> It's also true that a friend of mine has a Porche with a speedometer
> that
> goes up to 160MPH. But there's a limit on what's practical.

What's impractical about 160MPH on the speedometer? I saw over 150MPH on
the speedometer of a LUG list member's Mercedes 500SL on more than one
occasion, as we travelled to Wetzlar to attend the Leica Akademie.

It was legal too.

Oh, and Leicas do still work at that speed, as do mobile telephones, but I
had to take my Panama hat off because we had the roof down. :-)

David Morton                       |  "The opinion of 10,000 men is of
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  no value if none of them knows
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  anything about the subject."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.