Subject: RE: [Leica] The "real" Leica SLR
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:57:08 -0700

I hope he comes out of retirement and goes to work for Leica.
Maybe he can design the next R (9, 10, or R2D2 for that matter) with a size
that would be appealing instead of the big, bulky, brick that it currently
is.  I know it has excellent glass, but you need a good luggage strap to
carry it around when equipped with motor drive.  I'll stick with Ms for now.
Much easier on my shoulder.
Hey maybe I can use two R8s with MDs for my bicep and tricep excercises?
Whaddaya think?

Peter K