Subject: Re: [Leica] Joke
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:59:33 -0500

At 10:15 AM 9/10/99 -0400, Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:
>The truth is Eric, don't you *WANT* someone to notice your  "Big Lens"?!
>Remember; "It isn't the SPEED it's the SIZE!!"

Don't you mean the other way around? :-)

And I just got my BIG lens back. My Vario Apo is home! I'm one happy guy.
I'm going on an Audubon butterfly walk at Squaw Creek (PC poor as that name
is, it's a great place!) Wildlife Refuge tomorrow, just so I can play with
it! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

.one sees the glass half full, another, the glass half
              empty. The engineer sees the glass twice as big as it has to be.