Subject: [Leica] a dog bit my leica. no foolin
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:13:29 -0400

    <<<< when a huge burnese mountian dog came bounding up, leapt up on the
first person in our party and bit her on the lip, pushed past her and jumped
at me. instinctively i took a step backwards and as i did, my M6 swung out a
bit in front of me and the dog -- CLOMP! -- bit it square>>>>

. . .but what about the person bitten on the lip? I must admit I'm more
concerned about heer than the dog (or even you Leica).
A friend of mine recently vacationing in eastern europe, was attacked by a
large dog and bitten on the leg. A month later, the wound is still not
completely healed! (the dog had had shots, so no complications in that
area). Her Leica,wasn't damaged, but she would have sacrificed it readily
rather than have a vacation ruined.

SA