Subject: Re: [Leica] Messages
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:27:58 -0400

Elliot-
You are going to find quite a few leg pullers on this list- and like I said
before, if English isn't there first language, you may have to massage the
true meaning out of what is said- but humor seems pretty universal, and I
think Horst was in the leg pulling mode! :o}~
I know the noise-to-signal ratio is high, but it gets easier as you go
along! Glad to have you here, by the way!
As Kurt Vonnegut once wrote, "Welcome to the Monkey House!"
Dan
- - 'and the little bird went, "POO-WEET"....'